Breakfast is a very important meal – it can either make or break your day. Breakfast can taste better than it does with apple cider pancake. Infused with apple cider, these handmade pancakes are topped with a delicious apple and cinnamon topping that is sure to please.
For breakfast, pancakes are one of my favorite options. So many ways to tweak the pancake recipe, like these strawberry cheesecake pancakes, praline pancakes, and apple cider pancakes for the fall.
Sometimes we think how can I manage a pancake breakfast for 100 people? No matter the size of the people. Follow our apple cider pancake recipe. This is the easiest and most delicious pancake recipe you will ever have.
The simply sautéed cinnamon apples on top of these pancakes elevate them to a whole new level of deliciousness. To enhance the already fantastic apple flavor, butter, diced apples, and cinnamon are cooked with rich brown sugar.
Foodstuffs That Are Required for Pancake Recipe
The recipe for both pancakes and their topping is provided here:
- Flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt: The pancakes’ basic dry ingredients. Whole wheat flour can also be used in place of the white kind.
- Apple pie spice: Cinnamon alone might be used in place of the whole thing.
- Sugar: Granulated sugar is like extra fine sugar.
- Apple cider: Apple cider at room temperature.
- Buttermilk: Fluffy pancakes are made possible by the reaction between the acid in buttermilk and the baking soda.
- Eggs: There are two eggs required.
- Vanilla extract: This enhances the taste and sweetness of the dish.
- Vegetable oil: 1 and ½ tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Apples: If you prefer a Honeycrisp or a Gala, you can use them. Slice into tiny pieces.
- Brown sugar: Light brown sugar
- Cinnamon: For the apples, you’ll need ground cinnamon. Apple pie spice blend might be used as a stand-in.
- Butter: Sweet cream butter that is unsalted.
How to Make Apple Cider Pancakes That Taste Delicious
- Melt butter in a small pot for the apple topping. Include cinnamon and apples in the mixture. Turn on the heat, and stir until thickened. Allow cooling before storing.
- Apple pie spice and flour are combined in a big basin for the pancakes.
- Pour in the eggs, buttermilk, apple cider, and vanilla extract into a separate dish and mix well.
- Stir the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Spray a griddle or skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook pancakes on a hot griddle until bubbles form. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes after flipping.
- Apply a cinnamon-apple topping to the pancakes before serving.
Children don’t want to eat the same food every morning as breakfast they want some variety every alternative day. Try our delicious pancake recipe. It seems quite impossible to cook different items every day. I occasionally tried to make apple cider pancakes to fulfill their demand.
However, I could not make a perfect pancake, something was missing. After trying several times, eventually I succeeded in making apple cider pancakes with my own recipe. The kids really enjoyed eating the pancakes. Ah, relief!! now I can relax for a while.
Moreover, to give it a lucrative look, I used a pancake pen to apply pancake batter as a medium on a plate or frying pan to produce “pancake art.” Any shape and size can be given to the pancakes with the help of a pancake pen.
To produce a color piece, I use batters containing various food colorings, I also make contrasting tones by letting certain areas of the design boil longer. The final picture is revealed by flipping the pancake over when it has finished cooking. Thus, I make apple cider pancakes now as morning breakfast.
Your pancake for breakfast is ready to eat. Test first and leave your comments in the box below. We are waiting to hear from you. Your feedback will encourage us to share more delicious recipes like pancakes.